Tuesday 14 September 2010

Recording with Camtasia

We were asked to make a short video tutorial on photoshop using camtasia to record it. I decided to do a simple eye colour changing tutorial.

First I selected around the iris' using the elliptical marquee tool (I was able to move it about without finalizing the selection by holding the space bar down and dragging into into place) I then added a hue saturation adjustment layer and checked the box colour. I chose a gold colour and then clicked on the mask while holding Ctrl to re-select the eyes. I then added a layers adjustment layer to enhance the shadows and went back to the whole image and used the burn tool to burn around the edges of the iris'. Finally I redrew the left pupil and added new highlights on a new layer

No comments:

Post a Comment